The skin on the neck exposes to almost as much sun and weather as the face. We spend so much time paying attention to preventing and erasing the wrinkles on our faces that we tend to leave out of the daily skin care regimen on the neck and it is aging at a much faster rate than the face. The most common signs of aging for the neck are:
- Thinning of the skin (atrophy)
- Saggy skin of the neck (Turkey Neck) when collagen and elastin fibers begin to break down.
- Prominent vertical bands that stick out near the upper part of our necks (the platysmal bands), the cords on the neck.
- Dilated blood vessels.
- Sun damage related dark brown spots and age spots.
- Poikiloderma of the neck is caused by years of sun damage and shows up as red and brown pigment.
We provide the full scope of NECK REJUVENATION treatments including:
- Botox® and or Dysport® injection for the neckbands and neck cords.
- Smartlipo® laser assisted skin tightening on chin and neck area for skin saggy neck (Turkey Neck)
- Lumenis Universal® IPL and MedLite® Q Switched Nd:YAG Laser for dark brown spots and pigmentation.
- Vbeam® Perfecta Laser is a revolutionary Pulsed dye laser for red and brown pigment of poikiloderma of the neck.
- Chemical peels, Fraxel Re:Store® or CO2 laser resurfacing for age spots, deep wrinkles and rough texture.
- Autologous adipose-derived stem cells-Nanofat and Microfat Grafting are the revolutionary treatment of facial, eyelids, hand, neck and chest skin rejuvenation to improve the skin tone and skin texture as well as deep wrinkles.
- Macrofat grafting or transfer plumps up the volume-lost neck with a patient’s own fat and also improves the skin texture of the neck.